RE: [Shotimes] Tie rods

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Tie rods
From: "Techpriest" <techpriest@ourlair.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:18:42 -0500
Make sure you know what tool you want before you go.  I "assumed" I could
tell them what I was working on and they would hand me the right tools.
Nope.  I took the car apart, realised the tool would not fit, called to find
out the tool I did need was already lent out and ended up wasting much of a
Saturday.  Once I got the right tool a week later the job was a snap, and I
am no mechanic.  Saved about $100 doing it myself.