Re: [Shotimes] Tie rods

To: <TBailSHO@aol.com>, <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Tie rods
From: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:28:44 -0500
Tom:
 Here is the easiest way to check the inner tie rod ends. Remove the tie rod
end from the spindle. The inner tie rod should have enough friction to keep
the tie rod in any position you leave it. If it just flops down then they
are worn out. I will tell you that with 95K miles and original parts, you
don't need to check anything because it's ALL worn out. Replace the 2 inner
and 2 outer tie rod ends!
.
.