Re: [Shotimes] AC Update

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] AC Update
From: FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:23:50 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I wonder how long it will be until they realize that warranties and ten year
old cars is not a profitable combination? GE services refused to pay and tried
to drop my wife's policy on her four-year old Contour when she had a $2500 a/c
repair. They lost, but it was obvious they were eye-balling all a/c claims, and
since then, the cost to cover a/c has increased significantly. Still way
cheaper than Ford coverage, though.

David