[Shotimes] AC Update

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] AC Update
From: Peter Maggiacomo <gtsrider@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
After 3 weeks of sweating in 100+ degree heat,
I finally picked up my 95 MTX on Friday.
This was the 3rd new compressor put in, in less than a
year. I got a call early in the week that the car was
ready. Before I could get out there, I got a phone
call from the dealership, that the new compressor
blew, and they had a new one on order.
We are now into the 4th NEW compressor in less than a
year !!! The good news. When I picked up the car on
Friday, the only payment required was a John Hancock.
NO $ !!! The 4th new compressor seems to be fantastic.
BTW... it did come with a NEW clutch.
So for a recap... the warrantee co. now has over
$5,000 into the AC on my 95MTX. Of course this is
more than the car is worth. I guess timate it's worth
about $2,500 with 95,000 original miles.
Car is ready for new clutch and new suspension.
I would not have kept this car if it had no warrantee.
Pete
Happy and Cool (finally) in Tampa!
95MTX 95,000 miles