Re: [Shotimes] AC Update

To: "shotimes@autox.team.net" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] AC Update
From: "George Fourchy" <krazgeo@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:15:23 -0700
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:56:47 -0500, clubairth@bellsouth.net wrote:

>This is VERY high praise indeed!

WELL deserved!!

A while back, before I realized how much time it would take, and how little
time I
have, I wanted to make a pamphlet for new SHO owners, to summarize all the
things we
have learned over the years.  I got a few things stored on the laptop, but it
will
require me to stop the daily commute before I can continue that project.  The
tips
you gave are samples of what I was (will be) looking for, and knowledge like
that
would have saved me a LOT of hassle (and expense) back when my car was less
than 5
years old.

Heck, I remember being scared of tackling front strut swapping, after reading
the
Helms.....!!  I was emailing the list all the time back in the mid-90s, trying
get easier instructions to do it.  Folks came through!

George