Re: Florida SHO people was Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Florida SHO people was Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO
From: "Kelvin Turner" <kelvinturner@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:25:45 -0400
I thought I'd replied to this topic yesterday... guess it didn't go through.

Anyway, looks like you've gotten in touch with the guy that you needed to be
in touch with.  Good luck with the car.

And FSHOC does exist.  We've got a meet planned for the 30th of this month
in Daytona.  I believe that they are looking to spend the middle of the day
at Daytona USA, then go take some SHO pictures on the beach.  After that
we'll probably eat at Bubba Gumps.  Against all common beliefs, SHO owners
of all ages are welcome.

Kelvin