Re: Florida SHO people was Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO

To: mmucher@bellsouth.net, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Florida SHO people was Re: [Shotimes] Diagnosis of 92 SHO
From: "don donelson" <onebadsho@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:52:09 -0400
Theres another SHO club that started up about a year or so ago in
jacksonville. Tara M runs it with some other people and she can be found on
SHO Forum.

Regarding the club I started years ago, It got to the point that I was
spending so much time for the one quarterly meeting and when you only get 1
or2 people showing up .... it got a little discouraging.

Mark .. fwiw .. I sent e-mails stating if participation didnt pick up I
would shut the club down ... and when this happened .. i told everyone that
the club was being shut down.

And whos Ian calling a whore ?

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO

-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP

****
-17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure

****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-full roll cage/6pt harness
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution

****

-13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
-Steel braided lines
-race seat