Re: [Shotimes] Need Advice

To: <clubairth@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Need Advice
From: James White <greensho@crown.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 21:34:37 -0500
The engineer where I work had one of these Cateria's on lease.

After leaving him stranded with a non-running car 9 times in 6 months,
the dealer let him out of the lease.  Got him into a Volvo, (the
S80, I think) which he had 3 years, with out a single problem.

I think that I would say away from one, unless it it is cheap and
you can find a support group like shotimes, etc.

regards, Jim White