Re: [Shotimes] Need Advice

To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Need Advice
From: Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:48:53 -0500
I think you are right, I drove the new CTS with the manual (first year
version) and it was so underpowered.  The auto version felt peppy, if
not fast, but the manual just had no guts.  Made an MTX SHO feel like a
big block bruiser muscle car.

Same thing with the Lincoln LS with the V6 and manual.  What a
disappointing combination!  RWD and all, it felt slow and wierd.

Suspect the Catera will be the same.

Now they have a new CTS Sport with 255 hp V6 and a new 6-speed that is
getting good reviews.  that might be a viable alternative.  The CTS is a
good selling, good looking (to me and a lot of those that have bought
them obviously) car that drives nice.  I would like to try the new sport
version with the more HP engine.

Don