Re: [Shotimes] check engine light

To: paralegal1999@aol.com, shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] check engine light
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:38:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Sarina-

That Check Engine light generated a numerical trouble
code that corresponds to a certain issue or problem
with your car. There used to be good info on how to
check the codes at home but I can't pull up the site
right now (www.shotimes.com)

Where are you located? If there an AutoZone near you
they will check your diagnostic troulbe codes for
free. www.autozone.com

good luck!

Ian