RE: [Shotimes] Poor mileage

Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Poor mileage
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:11:17 -0500
Use 87 octane and your mileage will go up. All higher octane fuel does is
line the oil companies pockets.

How many miles on the car? Are they the original O2 sensors?

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil