RE: [Shotimes] okay this might sound a little weird

To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] okay this might sound a little weird
From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:28:51 -0400
Sound quality & mikes on FRS aren't that precise, so I don't think you would
hear anything but wind noise.

I would think that you would isolate the sound to be either front or rear.
Even if you could rig up a mike down there somehow, what is the noise gonna
tell you??

Hint: Check the parts & bushings that are only under stress when moving.

Ron Porter