Re: [Shotimes] okay this might sound a little weird

To: van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] okay this might sound a little weird
From: Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:57:06 -0400
Baby monitors and duct tape, yo. much cheaper. and less aggravating when
a rock hits them and obliterates them, because you KNOW that's what's
going to happen if you use one of your FRS radios. Those baby monitors
are indestructible. Maybe Strut mounts/tie rod ends? Just trying to
think of something not under (added) stress when not moving.

Jason