shop-talk

Re: [Shop-talk] Makita Ni-Cd Batteries

To: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Makita Ni-Cd Batteries
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 14:27:38 -0500
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
The older battery powered drills have batteries that can be disassembled and
reassembled without damaging them so that you can rebuild with new cells. I
have done just that with one of my favorite Craftsman drills. Often there are
higher capacity batteries available enabling the build of longer lasting
batteries at the expense of longer charge times and upgrades from Nicad to
NiMH. Onlybatteries.com is my go to choice for materials.

Sent from my iPhone