shop-talk

[Shop-talk] Makita Ni-Cd Batteries

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Makita Ni-Cd Batteries
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:13:28 -0500

--000000000000a610ba061196f863

Another question for the folks who can't throw anything away...

I have an old Makita 6201D drill motor with 9V 9101 batteries.  Must be
over 30 years old.  One of the batteries finally stopped taking a charge,
and the other one charges but won't hold a charge very long - always needs
a charge before use.

I can spend $35 on a pair of new batteries, or I can spend $35 on a Ryobi
One+ 3/8 drill kit with battery that fits all my other Ryobi tools.

Someone please tell me I'm overthinking this, and suggest a way to find a
proper home or resting place for my old Maktita workhorse.

Jeff the S
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

--000000000000a610ba061196f863

 9101 batteries.=C2=A0 Must be over 30 years old.=C2=A0 One of the batterie=
s finally stopped taking a charge, and the other one charges but won&#39;t =
/div><div>I can spend $35 on a pair of new batteries, or I can spend $35 on=
 a Ryobi One+ 3/8 drill kit with battery that fits all my other Ryobi tools=
, and suggest a way to find a proper home or resting place for my old Makti=
, Ga.</div></div>

--000000000000a610ba061196f863--

--===============8565644043733820867==

Shop-talk@autox.team.net