shop-talk

Re: [Shop-talk] homeowner/ shop guy cordless drill

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] homeowner/ shop guy cordless drill
From: Jim Stone <1789alpine@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 06:10:18 -0500
One more thing to add to this discussion: I have been amazed at all of the
battery adapters that are now available. I have a bunch of old Craftsman C3 18v
tools that I still use from time to time.  I bought an adapter that lets me use
my Milwaukee batteries with them.  I am currently borrowing a friendâ??s very
nice Dewalt nailer that uses their old style batteries. He has an Dewalt
adapter that allows him to use their newer batteries with it. I found one that
converts the M18 batteries. Many of these are cheaply made but do the trick and
can add life and usefulness to old tools.

Sent from my iPhone