Re: [oletrucks] amp gauge for volt gauge

To: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>, "Bill Bailey"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] amp gauge for volt gauge
From: "Robert Baird" <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 13:47:08 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
I have my alternator running through my Original amp gauge at it is just
fine you probably will never see full output  of an 63 amp or an 80  amp
alternator as what I am running. I have left my light on for hours with my
Optima battery find out that I have left them on  go start up engine and I
still don't see quit full out put so I say with all of this!!!!  run the
Original amp gauge

Robert Baird