[oletrucks] AD Mecca fire sale

To: Old Chevy Suburban list <old-burb-club@yahoogroups.com>, Oletrucks
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Mecca fire sale
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 09:53:25 -0600
There were a number of you that had questions about available parts from the
AD Mecca and I sent you Tony's phone number.  Some of the queries came to my
'junk mailbox' and have disappeared so I couldn't answer.  In particular there
was a request for a cab for a 51 (Itink) and if there is anything that I am
sure that Tony has, is cabs, probably 20 or so already off the frames.

So if you have asked about AD parts and I haven't already sent you Tony's
phone number, email me again.

BTW - AD means Advanced Design which is 47 to 55 Chevy and GMC.  Tony has NO
PANEL OR BURB parts other than the common stuff that is shared with the
pickups.  He has a few cab over trucks and a few short busses and one sedan
delivery and one 54 pcupp.Durwood 51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window 52 Burb54
Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window