Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint
From: CraggD@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:35:06 EST
I have mixed feelings about The Truck Shop.  Their prices typically beat
others hands down for the same item.  I have found their quality of product to
be
similar to other vendors (I suspect they all use the same suppliers).  I have
been fortunate with my orders, however their responsiveness to inquires is
very slow to nonexistent.  Also a warning, their on-line website is not secure
(not encrypted) so I will not provide credit card info on it, I always call in
my orders. They also need a new website administer as most of their products
are not on-line, you can download a catalog but only order special sales items.

I have continued to use them because of their pricing, not their service.  If
I got burned like this example I would likely change that.  Dave