Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Complaint
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:02:05 -0800
Its not your responsibility to verify that their advertised prices are
correct before placing an order, its theirs.  They made a mistake in not
keeping the website updated.

Their approach isn't very smart.  10% of $300 is just $30.  To preserve $30
of margin they alienated a customer.  They don't understand the cost of
acquiring customers, nor the long-term value of loyal customers.

Then they compounded their mistake and lost a portion of that sale, and
possibly any additional sales to you, meaning over time they may have lost
far more than $30.

There are a couple truck part venders who haven't heard from me in a long
time.  I don't like the way I was treated, and have chosen to take my
business elsewhere.