Re: [oletrucks] any Fuel Injected ole trucks?

To: mark@noakes.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] any Fuel Injected ole trucks?
From: zman <zman@gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:46:50 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 mark@noakes.com wrote:
> You guys have convinced me that you have something here.  I had previously
>looked at efi
> and decided that it was way too expensive to consider, but this setup is a
>build it
> yourself version...probably not for the electronics hardware/embedded
>controller
> software squeamish but definitely in line with typical engineering experience
>and skills.
> I'll probably only do this on my two ole trucks if I can make a setup that
>looks retro,
> but I will probably try to put one on my 66 Corvair.
> Mark Noakes

The biggest thing to make it look retro would be hiding the box and
throttle body. The box can be hidden relatively easy. The throttle body
can be hidden with an air cleaner pretty easy. I was actually thinking
that when I was done with my Buick I would probably FI the 235 as well.
Maybe with an Offy intake and 2 small TBI's..

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman@kungfumonkey.com