Re: [oletrucks] any Fuel Injected ole trucks?

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] any Fuel Injected ole trucks?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:02:19 -0800 (PST)
You guys have convinced me that you have something here.  I had previously
looked at efi
and decided that it was way too expensive to consider, but this setup is a
build it
yourself version...probably not for the electronics hardware/embedded controller
software squeamish but definitely in line with typical engineering experience
and skills.

I'll probably only do this on my two ole trucks if I can make a setup that
looks retro,
but I will probably try to put one on my 66 Corvair.

I would like to be included in any discussion about this topic in the
future...probably
too high tech for most of the list though...????

Thanks!

Mark Noakes