Re: [oletrucks] electrical problem

To: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electrical problem
From: "Blaine And Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:14:22 -0600
". The brake light will not glow on the side
with the turn signal turned on, regardless of if the circuit has power or
not. "

My trailer was doing this, and the explanation I received is......1157 bulb
filaments are grounded though each other and this allows them to light up.
No mater what we tried...brake lights, signal lights or tail lights they all
went though the tail light filament. To make it worse both sides (left and
right) did this.

Again good luck..

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT