newsletters

Comments requested

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Comments requested
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 02:37:02 -0500
Well, I finally managed to figure out enough of Framemaker to do a complete
issue of the Intermountain Vintage Racing Newsletter all on the computer.
No scissors, tape and glue required.  But, I imagine that the IVR folks who
get it will be unwilling to give me much contructive criticism, for fear
that if they speak up, they will become the next editor.

So, if any of you folks have the time and inclination, as well as the
facilities, check out one of the following from the newsletters directory
of ftp.team.net:

ivr_one.ps        The text only, does not include the two photos.  Only 70K.
ivr_pics.ps       The whole thing, 1.1 megs.
ivr_pics.ps.gz    The whole thing, using gzip to get it to 340K.

The no scan version is also available via email.  Send mail to

   majordomo@autox.team.net

with the following line as the body of the message:

   get newsletters ivr_one.ps

There are still some sites that just hang when trying to FTP to the site,
so the email option is the only choice.

Let me know what you think, and suggestions for improvement.

Thanks,
mjb.