Re: Engine Venting Question

To: <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Venting Question
From: Kevin Wayne Williams <kww@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:33:50 -0700
I have to agree with the value of a vacuum gauge. I run one full time.
Bought it from www.westach.com .

I am running a Shorrocks supercharger on my 948, so proper venting is a bit
more critical. I use the fuel-pump vent kit from Mini Mania (replaces the
mechanical fuel pump blocking plate) and a vented valve cover, with
breather filters on both. I don't feed it into the carb, because the oiling
system on a Shorrocks is already putting too many oil fumes into my intake:
I don't need the octane to drop any further.

KWW