Re: 1951Morris Minor Series M Tourer

To: OtterDoIt@aol.com, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1951Morris Minor Series M Tourer
From: MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:22:29 EDT
Dear Otter:

I still have the pictures you sent me last year...

If they are the same I am willing to send them out to anyone who is
interested...

The problem is as I see it: The car seems to be a good deal BUT the
transportation is what may prove difficult...

Most shipping guy charge a lot more if a car is not running plus  all the
extra parts to move...

The price of Fuel...

If you could find someone locally that was willing to bring the  whole kit
and caboodle say to California or Florida for a fixed price, you might  be able
to find a home for that car easier...

Do you have list of New parts?

Randolph Williams

4074 Michael Ave.
Los Angeles,  CA. 90066
1 310 827 2727 fax 1 310 306  2626
MorrisMinor1000@aol.com
Website http://members.AOL.com/MorrisMinor1000

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Left%20Rear%20Qtr.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Rt%20Front%20QTR.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Series%20MM%20Tourer%20interior.jpg]