1951Morris Minor Series M Tourer

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: 1951Morris Minor Series M Tourer
From: OtterDoIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:03:03 EDT
I have a 1951 Series M Morris Minor Tourer (genuine convertible) that was a
North American import (LH Drive) for sale.
When I purchased the car a few years ago it was in all original  condition
but had some rust on forward floorboards and crossmember.  I  painstakingly
dismantled the moggy, marking all parts and storing them in  plastic baggies,
and
all rust has been cut out and replaced with orignal panels  by a professional
body shop including spot welds as per original specs.  I  have located and
purchased nearly every item needed to restore the moggy to  original condition
including new trafficators, original wiring harness,  certificate of origin,
etc.  I also have a Mr Grumpy's (English) rollover  that attaches to the hubs
and
enables one to roll the moggy on it's side to have  standing access to the
undercarriage.  Due to an impending relocation I  will not be able to take the
tourer with me so I am offering it to a good  home.  Over $6000 invested, I
will sell it and all parts for $2500 or best  offer.
Photos available.  I am located close to Lincoln, Nebraska.
Sheldon Otto
402.794.5975 hm / 402.430.2552 cell