Re: Fueling a Morris Sedan or Convertible in the USA

To: "John Quilter" <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Fueling a Morris Sedan or Convertible in the USA
From: gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:33:28 -0700
John,

I'm not sure on the Saloons and Touers, but the Traveller and pickup
have a tube in the filler neck that has an air gap around it. I think
the gas overflows when it gets into this air gap.

I'll take a look at my Saloon later and see if it's the same.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm