Re: New to the list

To: Germball Eugene <jfryjfry@hotmail.com>, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: Pamela Holmes/Joel Holmes <holmes@mcn.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:55:42 -0800
As you have suggested, most conversions will make the car wider and
taller by a bunch which is a tough issue to deal with unless you want it
to look that way.  I don't think the stock unibody  construction is up
to that kind of H.P. with out some serious upgrade of the frame and
entire drivetrain.  However, having said that, I saw a Morris bodied
hotrod at the Palo Alto British car meet this past September with a V-8
and complete custom frame and suspension.  Anyone know who that belongs
to?  Good Luck.

Joel Holmes
60 Morris Saloon
58 Morris Pick-Up