Re: Morris 10/4 in the US

To: "DORIS BROWN" <dbrow1@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Morris 10/4 in the US
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:25:10 -0700
>Hi Rick,  I don't know much about the internet and how to find stuff on it. I
>have a 1934 Morris 10-4 that I brought back with me from England in 1957. I
>have finally had it restored. Do you know if there are others in the US and
>possible value? I could put a picture on the net if I knew how.
>Any info greatly appreciated.
>Thanks, wb

Dear WB,

Sounds like a really cool car - The only Morris club Stateside is the Minor
Registry (address below) and they might be able to help you find other
prewar Morris owners. While I have seen some Morris Eights and a very rare
and very big Morris 12, and a few Austin 10s, I've never seen a Morris 10
over here. I usually refer people to the Morris Register in the UK for
parts and advise on Prewar cars. I also have a contact in Austrailia who
has a rare prewar Minor pickup (probably a Austrailia only model with a
domesticly built body), pic attatched,  "Max Dawkins"
<mdawkins@netcore.com.au>

The Morris Minor Registry
Director: Tony Burgess
Mnor News
318 Hampton Park
Westerville, Ohio
43081-5723
Phone/Fax:  614-899-2394
email: MORRISMINR@aol.com

Hope this has been of some help

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Morris_P=U.JPG_.jpg" ; x-mac-type="4A504547" ; x-mac-creator="4A565752]