Morris hubcaps wanted

To: Ian Tannoy <itannoy@cox.net>
Subject: Morris hubcaps wanted
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:40:08 -0700
Dear Listers,

This came in from autowire.net where I write stuff about old cars
- Rick Feibusch

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:29:31 -0700
From: Ian Tannoy <itannoy@cox.net>
Subject:Morris hubcaps
To: autowire@pacbell.net
Cc: Ian Tannoy <Ianmonkeyjuice@cox.net>

To whom it may concern

I would like to ask you if you know where I can buy hub caps for 1960
Morris Minor Traveler (woody)...? I need a pair

Thank you
Ian  Tannoy
<itannoy@cox.net>
Phoenix, AZ

Hi Ian,

Thanks for writing Autowire.net. The first thing that you have to do is
join the American Morris Minor Registry:

The Morris Minor Registry
Director: Tony Burgess
Mnor News
318 Hampton Park
Westerville, Ohio
43081-5723
Phone/Fax:  614-899-2394
email: MORRISMINR@aol.com

They will set you up, get you a newsletter and some parts sources. Another
source would be Paul at Morriservice in Portland Oregon:
"Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@att.net>,

I also will forward this to my Morris lists and see if any of the listers
there have any extra caps or live in the Phoenix area.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA