RE: Morgan Insurance

To: "'J D McCague'" <JDM@gardensuk.demon.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Morgan Insurance
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:47:19 -0400
That's a fair question - she's a returning resident
with dual (US-UK) citizenship. That entitles her to
bring the car over for one year, but does not answer
the question of how to insure it.

The car has arrived via Port Newark, but can't be
driven without insurance. Frustrating in the extreme.

Joe D