Re: parallel universes

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parallel universes
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:52:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/99 5:16:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael_Geluch@bc.sympatico.ca writes:

<< Personally, I also quite like the list for what it provides, the help
 and information I can learn from others and for the most part the
 non-political and non-partisan tone of the questions and answers.
 However, one has has to wonder what the agenda of Mr. Kuzyk is, when you
 receive verbiage that seems to be more a sales pitch for everyone to
 join MSCI, than a simple response to a reasonable comment.

Michael hits my concern directly on the head.  I do not know Fred Kuzyk at
all, as I would guess is the case with most of us, and am troubled by his
unilaterally setting up a web site titled "Morgan Sports Cars International"
that is totally controlled by him.  We have had zero group input to this
site.  Yet this site sets itself up as a happy home for us and by its name
purports to represent Morgans Internationally.

I know others on this list have set up web sites hosting lotsa Morgan
material but they have kept them as clearly personal web sites.  If this
group is to set up a Morgan web site we should discuss it, agree how it is to
be set up and agree on how it should be managed.  Otherwise it will become a
splinter group and we are too few for splinters.

Richard Cooperman
'69 Morgan 4/4