one-shot lubrication

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: one-shot lubrication
From: "Bjørn Schage" <schage@online.no>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:15:47 +0200

Hi Folks.

As for lubrication. I've set up a system ( together with my mechanic) with an
automatic grease container driven by compressed air. It runs grease down the
"oiler-bolt" and is attached to the inner wing, easy to reach.
It's the size of 1/4 the size of a small spray-paint-can and you can set the
amount of grease used per month on a small dial.
I think it's intended for stationary machinery that runs for periods of time
without maintenance.

In the Morgan-word, this system may seem a bit too automated, but I've used it
for more than a year, and it seems to work very nicely. It doesn't cost much
either!

Happy Morganeering

Bjørn Schage
Norway
.. and yes, it's actually snowing today :-(.