Bearings needed

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bearings needed
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:41:22 EDT
HELP!!!!!
Does anyone know where I might check for some .020 main bearings for a 100E
Ford (Morgan) engine? I need them ASAP- so the motherland is out..

Think I have broken a ring(s) in my trike and only have a very short time to
get it together for Pittsburgh GP.

I have to make a decision by tomorrow (Monday) latest..

I have everything for a new motor EXCEPT main bearings. With bearings I can
just get it together- the old engine out the new in & some miles on it....

I could pull my old motor and use the crank (030) with the old mains- in the
new motor. Horrible thing to do- but...

I could attempt to find stock rings for the old motor. I'll do that tomorrow-
Hastings makes them so it shouldn't be too hard- I but hate to waste the time
when the new motor is going to have to be done anyway.. Bore may be bad too...

If you have ANY leads or suggestions as to whom or where (in the US) I might
try- please let me know.
I have tried:
KIP in Dallas
Worldwide in Madison