Re: Bearings needed

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>, Morgan-Spares <morganspares@taconic.net>
Subject: Re: Bearings needed
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 21:22:07 -0400
Hello Fred,

Wow,  I'm surprised Dave Bean couldn't help you.

One obvious place to check is Morgan Spares in Ancram, NY.

They have a very large stock of Ford motor bits.

Contact them at morganspares@taconic.net or by phone at
1-888-345-MOGS.

Ask for Larry or Linda Eckler, or Bob Couch.

Good luck,

Joe DeLuca
3/4 Morgan Group
'62 yellow 4/4
Sparta, NJ

:-)   HELP!!!!!
:-)   Does anyone know where I might check for some .020 main bearings for a
:100E
:-)   Ford (Morgan) engine? I need them ASAP- so the motherland is out..
:-)
:-)   Think I have broken a ring(s) in my trike and only have a very short time
:-)   get it together for Pittsburgh GP.
:-)
:-)   I have to make a decision by tomorrow (Monday) latest..
:-)
:-)   I have everything for a new motor EXCEPT main bearings. With bearings I
:can
:-)   just get it together- the old engine out the new in & some miles on it....
:-)
:-)   I could pull my old motor and use the crank (030) with the old mains- in
:the
:-)   new motor. Horrible thing to do- but...
:-)
:-)   I could attempt to find stock rings for the old motor. I'll do that
:tomorrow-
:-)   Hastings makes them so it shouldn't be too hard- I but hate to waste the
:time
:-)   when the new motor is going to have to be done anyway.. Bore may be bad
:too...
:-)
:-)   If you have ANY leads or suggestions as to whom or where (in the US) I
:might
:-)   try- please let me know.
:-)   I have tried:
:-)   KIP in Dallas