my new years resolution

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: my new years resolution
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:36:54 -0500
Dear all:

Here's hoping you all have a happy and healthy new year (even Bob)!

The radio reminded me, during my drive in to work today, that now is the
time to make new years resolutions.  Hmmm.  I can think of one IMPORTANT
one; this year I resolve to repair the leak in me mog's steering box.
There, I did it.  Its public now.  I HAVE to do it!

Cheers,
Will Zehring

p.s. on the miles covered this year thread; its a guess, but a pretty good
one, that I only did about 400 this year.  Much less than I'd expected, but
I'll beg as my excuse that I had a slow start on the driving season, what
with the substantial garage/house work we've been doing.  Most of that's
over now.  I'm broke nwo, but that garage is nice.