Re: my new years resolution

To: "'simonog@avnet.co.uk'" <simonog@avnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: my new years resolution
From: Ray Rudzki <ray@millicom.clara.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:27:52 -0000
Dear Simon and all at Morgans@autox.team.net,

I'm sorry that we were not able to supply wheel centres last November, I =
really cannot understand why, as we make them "in house" and machine =
them from stock stainless steel bar. Delivery from start to finish is 4 =
weeks, when we do not have any stock on the shelves.

Our product is machined from solid stainless steel, with a shape and =
design as per the +8 4 speed type and comes with a separate badge and a =
separate rear machined fixing clamp. We feel it's a much superior =
product than John Worrals, but you seem to be satisfied. I am sorry you =
got the wrong impression, we do not employ surly people, this is a happy =
firm with nice people.

In the future, talk to me personally if you are in doubt or have to =
question a response.

Kind regards and best wishes for 1998,

Melvyn Rutter and all the happy faces at The Morgan Garage