Morgans at Disney

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Morgans at Disney
From: FPS3 <FPS3@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:44:39 EST
If you are in the Orlando area on Jan 19-22- comeon out to the Disney Sports
Complex & say "Hi".
 There should be at least two Morgans (maybe more) in the show and doing the
exibition laps around the Disney track.
I am taking my 38 trike racer and Kermit (Bob Wilson) will be there with his
'36 4/4.

I am in the process of installing my 21 tooth "SuperSpeedwaySprocket" and have
a call in to Dale Ernhart reguarding proper tyre stagger for this track.
Providing he responds, I'll have to feed this into my computer to cross-
reference the data to the three-wheel weight bias program and then factor in
the personal correction formula. Hopefuly- with my extensive preperation, I
can go fast enough to keep from falling off of the banks.

Disney World Race Week is Jan 16 to 25
Kruse International (the auction people) are running events on the non-NASCAR,
USAC, IRL race days.
Monday the 19th is a motorsports memorabilia show and a foreign vintage car
show and auction.
Tuesday 20th- is the memorabilia show, the inaugural running of Kruse's
Historical Racing Exibition and and antique & classic car show and auction.

(Exibition is Ten laps around the speedway. I am not sure what to expect but I
am entered, so we'll see...)
Wednesday is the memoribilia show, a chairity golf outing and a show/auction
of racing and sports cars.

They expect to auction/show 300 cars.

Kruse is considering getting into the vintage race biz- and this was originaly
to be a "race" as I understand it- but has been downgraded into an exibition
run.

Still- providing I don't fall off the banks- I may end up with the "World 10
mile Speed Record for 38 Morgan three-wheelers on the Disney Track".

It really should be a fun car event- whatever your interest. Hope to see a few
Morgan friends there.

Fred Sisson