trip to Malvern

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: trip to Malvern
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:32:14 -0500
Dear all:

After reading just the two reports on visits to the Morgan factory, you
guys have me dreaming of making a similar trek.  Friends of mine did a
similar sort of thing back in september; they spend a week to ten days in
England and visited several car factories (Morgan, TVR, Jag, Lotus?)  I
don't have the exact list.  I think they visited Goodwood and maybe
Silverstone as well.  Two thoughts that come to mind, neither of which are
presented here purely for their humorous content:

--is there an opportunity here for some resourceful travel agent to put
together subscription tours for hopelessly addicted british-car fanatics?
The US seems to have a good supply of this sort of soul.

--how does one pursuade one's wife that this is the best way to spend one's
precious vacation time (even if she does like the Morgan but doesn't think
visiting factories is a heck of alot of fun).

cheers,
WZ