Trip to Malvern

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Trip to Malvern
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:45:53 -0400
>>  Dear all:
>>
>>  After reading just the two reports on visits to the Morgan factory, you
>>  guys have me dreaming of making a similar trek...
>>  ...how does one persuade one's wife that this is the best way to spend one's
>>  precious vacation time (even if she does like the Morgan but doesn't think
>>  visiting factories is a heck of alot of fun).
>>
>>  cheers,
>>  WZ

Hello Will,

Have her talk to my wife.  Joyce loved the charm of Malvern, a visit to the
priory, lunch at the Morgan Pub, an overnight stay at a charming B&B or inn in
town, and she even found the "factory" to be a delightful little workshop
filled with cheerful friendly craftsfolk.  Some of the workers there knew
friends of ours, such as Chris Towner, and were fairly chatty as they worked.

She even consented to go a second time on our last trip in 1995.  The Malverns
are a nice area in general to visit.

This is just one more reason why you and I ought to get together soon.

Joe DeLuca,
'62 yellow 4/4
Sparta, NJ