Re: Religious War, 8 cylinders....

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Religious War, 8 cylinders....
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 11:19:43 -0800
Scott,
Interesting combination. Not exactly an Allard, Cobra or Sunbeam,
though!  More than a few people have done similar combinations, dropping
351 Clevelands (which is considered better than the lump of the same
number from the "House of Windsor") in 6
cylinder Mustang cars. He should have gone for the 4 speed tranny (with
about a 3.50 traction loc differential) rather than the automatic. Might
as well go whole hog! I think I'll keep my stock 1500 Ford, however!
Any other "rad" customs out there? Any blown 427s?
Fred Kuzyk
'67 4/4 Competition