To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Search
From: Lars Rydberg <ekalor@eka.ericsson.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 19:56:56 +0200
Hello Mog-lovers,

At the age of 54, I suddenly realized that I have longed for driving a
Morgan ever since I sold my old MG TF in the 60´s. Therefore I am now
looking for a used morgan in the interval £10.000 to £20.000.

As I live in Sweden with a very small lokal market I am about to go to
England and during a week or so try to fullfill my dream.

Both 2-seaters and 4-seaters in all models are possible as long as there are
fine examples - either original cars with low mileage or newly renovated
cars in nice condition. Due to Swedish pollotion regulations I am first of
all interested in models pre 1977.

Anyone having good ideas how to structure a search...
Are there any "must" dealers to visit or other contacts to take...
Anyone having own good or bad experiences to share...

All suggestions most welcome.

/Lars Rydberg