Re: Search

To: morgans@autox.team.net, ekalor@eka.ericsson.se
Subject: Re: Search
From: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk (Ben Hodgkiss)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:03:52 +0100 (BST)
> Send reply to:  Lars Rydberg <ekalor@eka.ericsson.se>

> Hello Mog-lovers,
>
> At the age of 54, I suddenly realized that I have longed for driving a
> Morgan ever since I sold my old MG TF in the 60s. Therefore I am now
> looking for a used morgan in the interval 10.000 to 20.000.
>
> Anyone having good ideas how to structure a search...
> Are there any "must" dealers to visit or other contacts to take...
> Anyone having own good or bad experiences to share...

Lars

First of all if you haven't done so join the Morgan Sports Car Club,
whose address should be on the Morgan WWW pages. In the club magazine
Miscellany is the widest selection of both private & dealers' adverts
for cars.

I personally bought my car from Melvyn Rutter and received great
service.

Hope this helps

Ben