mini-baja

Re: Fire ex. , seat belts etc.

To: "Arvind Chhikara" <arvind1122@hotmail.com>, <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fire ex. , seat belts etc.
From: "Eric Hutchenreuther" <emhutchenreuther@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:59:24 -0400
Belts:
http://www.rjsracing.com/5point.html
50502-18-06 3" Lap. 3" S.H. Indv. Bolt Ends, 2" Single Sub Belt
Email them about length of the shoulder belts. They come in different
lengths depending on how you want to mount them. About $69 US. They sell arm
restraints too.

battery:
If you don't have anything but a brake light to power, you can use AA size
cells. Using LED bulbs wired for 3 volts, a pair of AA batteries will last
just about forever.

fire extinguisher:
They are pretty common around here in home supply and hardware stores. There
is no need for a special motorsports style extinguisher. If you can't find
one local, wait until you get to the US to buy one for about $15. Meijer,
Menards, Home Depot, Lowes...

Eric Hutchenreuther
Kettering, Flint MI