mini-baja

Re: Mini-Baja East

To: "John G." <jjjsix6@hotmail.com>, mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mini-Baja East
From: Simon Constantineau <skidoodelidou@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:20:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everybody

My name is Simon Constantineau, I'm the organizer for the 2004 East Mini-Baja.
Our website should be on-line shortly (first week of october) so you will have
all the details concerning the track, the conditions, the lodging, the dynamic
events... very soon.

For your information, the dates of the event are: may 6-7-8 2004

So keep tuned on the SAE webpage, you should see the link appearing very soon
and I'll post it here too.

If you have any specific question, you can join me at :

simon.constantineau@recreation.bombardier.com

The last thing I can say is be ready to climb!

Simon

"John G." <jjjsix6@hotmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know the event dates for the East competition. Or the event
website.

Gibbs