mini-baja

Final Exam Conflict Mini Baja East 2004

To: simon.constantineau@recreation.bombardier.com, mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Final Exam Conflict Mini Baja East 2004
From: "Michael Hoyer" <michael.hoyer@villanova.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:14:26 -0400
I would like to ask you why you have chosen a date for the Mini Baja
East competition that will cause students to have time conflicts with
their final exams?  May is a very hectic time for most students, and
the added stress of attending a design competition is not welcomed.  I
have already been told by some of my team members that they will not be
going to the competition this year because of this fact.  Please
consider having the competition during the end of May, or the beginning
of June.

Sincerely,
Michael Hoyer
Villanova University Team President