mini-baja

NTN CV Joints

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: NTN CV Joints
From: acm4754 <acm4754@ksu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:52:59 -0600
At last years competitions, I noticed that many teams were using a similar NTN
outer CV Joint (pn 68LAC, off of a Yamaha 4X4 Big Bear).  We also use this
Joint, I am curious if anyone knows how to disassemble it, or if it is even
possible.  We can't find any clips in it and the local Yamaha dealer is no
help.
                            Any insight is appreciated,
                                 Andrew Moreau
                                 Kansas State University