Re: clutch slipping

To: "David Kernberger" <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: clutch slipping
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:30:43 -0400
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
If I don't get a definitive answer on why my clutch slips then I am just
going to let it fester until I burn up the disk and then replace it and the
pressure plate at that point.  It only takes me 45 minutes to do a clutch
but I am cash limited so I will live with this as long as it holds up.  I
will, however, try your experiment the next time I think of it.  As of
Friday, I am now commuting in my V8, 100+ miles, a day so it shouldn't be
hard to find the time to test your idea.

I'll let you know
James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8