Re: Piston Options

To: James Jewell <m1garandusa@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: Piston Options
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 12:42:09 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

        The 2 best places I know of which have lots of information already
laid out nice and neat are the D & D catalog you already mentioned and the
March, 1985 Hot Rod Magazine article.  The Mag article covers more
combinations but a call to Dan LaGrou at D & D would net you the most
up-to-date info.

Cheers,
David Kernberger